Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pics of the Week

Just wanted to post some pictures from the past week. The two of Marley are from today. She is getting so big and I just love watching her personality come through. Pure joy. Then there is a pic of our climber/slide combo inside our house. Normally this is outside, but I've been worried how Gwen will burn off all her energy without getting to go outside as much. The kids have had a blast making forts on it. I think it's been a great idea so far!! And the other two pictures of Gwen are for MaraDee because I think these pics look JUST like her!!! Gwen does have a little of me in her, but she definitely favors her grandma!






2 comments:

Liz said...

So sweet and growing too fast!

MaraDee said...

The cool thing about Gwen looking like me is that I look exactly like my mother and Gwen has her name. Love the pictures.