Adorable laugh... Sometimes I think it is a combination of fear and happiness, when it is a response to something loud or new. I have a great-niece that went to the Oregon beach and while they were eating lunch at a cafe and a seagull visited to eat. He laugh is something I watch sometimes 6 times a day. They live in our basement apartment and I sure enjoy he almost 18 month old personality. I think it helps me make up for all my MIA grandchildren.
2 comments:
CUTEST. THING. EVER.
Adorable laugh...
Sometimes I think it is a combination of fear and happiness, when it is a response to something loud or new.
I have a great-niece that went to the Oregon beach and while they were eating lunch at a cafe and a seagull visited to eat. He laugh is something I watch sometimes 6 times a day. They live in our basement apartment and I sure enjoy he almost 18 month old personality.
I think it helps me make up for all my MIA grandchildren.
Post a Comment