I feel like I've been slacking at our blog, but there just isn't a lot going on lately. B is out of school now and I've had to write up a new schedule for him to follow. We got him a phone and he was really excited about it. It allows me to keep tabs on him while he plays with the neighborhood kids and I don't have to drag three toddlers and a baby around looking for him. I think I love it as much as he does. Except when he tries to take a video of me in my jammies. LOL. Marley is sleeping 10-4, eats and then goes back to bed until 7 when I get her up. She would sleep longer, but I prefer her downstairs in her swing while I make everyone breakfast. Oh and Marley is sleeping her six hour stretch in her OWN bed and not mine anymore!! Plus we got Gwen off our floor and into her own big girl bed. We plan on getting her some Yo Gabba Gabba bedding this weekend to keep her liking her new bed. We don't have any big plans for the summer, but we'll definitely do some trips to the zoo and walks to the park. I'm not brave enough to take 4 little ones the pool just yet so we'll get a kiddie pool for the backyard. Hopefully I'll get Gwen potty trained this summer as well. And for fun, here's a pic of my lovie! Isn't she beautiful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment