Well, I haven't had much time to blog lately. I started watching Savannah again this week. I don't really have time right now either. :-) But I just had to post these darling pictures that I took of my beautiful daughter Marley. Her blessing isn't until Saturday but I have learned in the past to take pics beforehand. She is doing really well and is getting so big!! We have an appointment with a cardiologist this Thursday because the radiologist saw an increase of blood flow to her lungs. The pediatrician doesn't completely agree with the radiologist and says Marley is growing and developing very well and shows no signs of any problems. So we'll see what the cardiologist says. What we do know is that her VSD is small and in the muscle and it's rare for them NOT to close, so that's what I'm going with.
Enjoy the pictures!!

2 comments:
absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful blessing dress for a beautiful baby girl. Wish we could be there on her special day.
She has really grown so much. She is beautiful and her dress is beautiful. I love the photos of Marley, all dressed in white. Her first white dress. ♥♥♥
Post a Comment