Well my sister and her girls have come and gone. :-( It was so fun getting to spend time with them and watching our children play together. I really miss having them around. (Love ya Stacy!!) We got some pictures taken of the whole family which we haven't had for over 2 years, so that was really nice. Brenden has been such a great helper for me this summer! He has really shown a lot of maturity and is so great with the kids. I don't know what I would do without his help or his sense of humor! Brenden and I are trying to finish our book Fire of the Covenant before the Hansen family trip to Wyoming next week. Sure we've had since Christmas to read it, but we both kept reading other books. For the record Brenden is doing better than me. Ryder's plans for preschool this fall have fallen through. (my neighbor is moving) He has been so excited about it, that I don't know how to break the news to him. I wasn't planning on taking him since he has 2 years till kindergarden, but since it was just next door, I was going to send him. Just yesterday he was telling us that he was going to ride his scooter to preschool, so I just don't have the heart to tell him he's not going. I've got to come up with something clever. Gwen is getting into more trouble but she keeps us on our toes and laughing. She has learned to pull on the fridge and last week she came walking into the living room where Gage and I were, with a sippy cup under one arm and the chocolate syrup under the other arm. What a little stinker but she got her chocolate milk! She will also pull on her diaper and say PooPoo when she needs her diaper changed. (only the stinky ones) Maybe this girl will be potty trained early. I'm excited for the barbecues and the fireworks this weekend! I can't wait to see what Gwen will think of them. We are planning on watching the PG fireworks. Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment