Gwen is such a sweetheart. I think her picture is cute, it turned out well.
There is a lot of Jenny in that face. Just look at those eyes. As soon as I figure how to send that baby pic of you, I'll prove it.
What a big girl!! She looks like her mama! We love you Gwen!!
I can't believe that your baby is already ONE! She is a doll.Aunt,Liz
Thanks! I can't believe it either! This past year flew by!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Gwen is such a sweetheart. I think her picture is cute, it turned out well.
There is a lot of Jenny in that face. Just look at those eyes. As soon as I figure how to send that baby pic of you, I'll prove it.
What a big girl!! She looks like her mama! We love you Gwen!!
I can't believe that your baby is already ONE! She is a doll.
Aunt,
Liz
Thanks! I can't believe it either! This past year flew by!
Post a Comment