Marley has been changing so much in the last couple of weeks! She is definitely showing her personality!! She loves to do things on her own and wants to be part of the action with her older siblings. She won't let me sit and snuggle with her anymore. Brenden is her favorite and runs to him as soon as he walks in the door when he comes home from school. She is very mobile now (finally!!) and has the bruises/goose eggs/fat lips to prove it! She cracks me up the way she walks to the hand towel in the kitchen to dry her hands and face off after I clean her up from a meal. Just today she mimicked me cleaning up the kitchen and she took her rag and wiped the walls and floor down. And she loves to "high five" me while she's nursing. It's hilarious! I have no idea how much longer I'm going to nurse her. I guess it's up to her because I wanted to be done 6 months ago. I promise I won't nurse her till she's 5. (I hope!) I love the way she pushes cars around and makes motor noises and she LOVES playing with balls. She is so active and curious! She loves playing outside and will bang on the back door until I take her out. Whenever I put her in the car she points to the video player and tells me in baby language that she wants me to turn it on. She has started to collect things in her onsies. This afternoon, I found four small toys, a spoon and part of a granola bar in her onsie. She still refuses to sleep in her crib, so we finally just bought her a mattress pad to put in her pack-n-play. At this point, I'm not going to force the issue. She never ate baby food, so I guess she won't sleep in a crib either. This little girl doesn't say many words, but she is certainly opinionated!!! We love you Marley Moo!!
Marley wearing the Wii controller and nunchuk just like her brothers!

Marley with her friend Ava. (Gwen was a little jealous of them sharing the chair.)
4 comments:
oh I just LOVE that Marley girl!! too cute!
That picture with Gwen crying made me laugh so hard!! I just loved her reaction to the photos like 1 second later!
OH I KNOW!! She can turn those tears on and off in a split second. She's our little drama queen! LOL. At least she can laugh at herself. hahaha.
I am sure there is room for one more???
Post a Comment