For our 9th anniversary, we decided to take a three night trip to Vegas. It was really hard for me to leave the kids, but they were well taken care of and they had a blast without us. (well, I'm not sure how excited Marley was LOL) We thought it would be fun to upgrade to a suite so Gage walked over to the Cosmopolitan to see if they had any rooms available. The lady thought it was sweet Gage was trying to get us a nice room for our anniversary so she gave us a free upgrade to a 1500 square foot wraparound terrace suite plus a $150 resort credit!! The only pictures I took from this vacation were pictures of the suite because...well, it was AMAZING!!
Oh my goodness, I thought i was looking at photos of a home. I would love a home that looked like that! I would love to stay in a place like that. This, I am sure will be remembered forever. ♥♥
2 comments:
You guys always get lucky. Thats awesome.
Oh my goodness, I thought i was looking at photos of a home. I would love a home that looked like that! I would love to stay in a place like that. This, I am sure will be remembered forever. ♥♥
Post a Comment