Last night Gwen jumped off our bed like she has done a hundred times before. However somehow she landed on her toe funny and tore the skin under her pinky toe. It was obvious she needed stitches so I took her to the doctor around 8 p.m. last night. The doctor kept telling me that he has never seen a cut like hers before. I believe she got three stitches. I didn't look and all he told me was that he put two knots on the end and a loop. After she got her shot she relaxed and looked through the photos on my phone and ate the twizzlers that I had brought for her. She was really putting on her sweet charm and had the doctor and nurses laughing the whole time. When she saw her pink bandage she said "how fun!!". Crazy girl! She has been really sore today and just laying around. She is to stay off her foot as much as possible for the next couple of days. Anyone who knows Gwen knows that that is next to impossible so we'll see!

4 comments:
I'm sick but I'd totally love to see picks of the cut. I'm glad she had the doc and nurses in stitches themselves. What a cutie
sorry she had to get stitches :( poor Gwen. she is such a doll, and the comments she made while getting stitched up was sooo cute! love that girl! hope you guys survive that next couple of days.
so sorry...she has an ouch...looks plenty pleased, in pink!
LOL. You're not sick, I actually tried to take a picture of it today. (we like that kind of gore around here) Anyway, she won't even let me touch it! Maybe tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment