Friday, May 7, 2010

Marley's Two Month Appointment

Yesterday was Marley's two month appointment. She now weighs 12lbs. 13 oz. She is in the 97th percentile. I can't believe how fast the time has gone! She's still my little baby but she's not soooo little anymore. She got her first set of immunizations and it was so sad!! She's been really cranky because of them.

Ryder has been so cute with Marley. He loves to just sit and stare at her. Or as he puts it "just watching your baby mom." Whenever she starts to fuss he'll tell me "you need to feed your baby!" or "your baby needs you mom!" It cracks me up that he refers to her as "mom's baby".

Gwen is speaking a bit clearer and although very interested in the potty and sitting on it, she has yet to actually put anything in there. But she tries!

Brenden only has one more month of school and it can't come fast enough! I had another very unpleasant phone call with his teacher, and I am so over her. I'm sure she'd rather me loose her number. :-)

I'm so glad it's Friday!!! Hope everyone enjoys the weekend and....

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. Enjoy you darling children!!!
Love Ryder's humor...