
Gwen has this thing where she likes to drag chairs. She is constantly rearranging our dining table chairs. She also likes to move rugs and pull towels down but that's a different story. Gwen has discovered that she can reach many more things when she uses a chair she has moved and then climbs up on it. She's my little monkey and will climb on EVERYTHING. She has no fear. In this picture she is flipping the lights on and off. I have to constantly think about not only what she can get into on her level, but what she can reach while standing on a chair. Ryder loves things to be in order and strongly dislikes it when Gwen rearranges the furniture and makes her little "messes". Ryder will actually thank me when I put Gwen down for a nap or strap her in her high chair for a snack. It makes me laugh when he does this because he thinks I'm putting her to bed because I'm annoyed with her myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment