Well the weekend is over. Saturday we went and saw Gage's brother in the hospital. He had wrecked on his motorcycle a week ago. It was good to see that he is doing a lot better. After that we went to Heber to celebrate my dad's birthday. Our entire family was their minus Val. It was fun to have everyone together. Brenden has been sick the last few days. Friday Gwen rolled over from back to front for the first time and has been doing it all day today. She has been showing an interest in eating something other than milk, so I will start her on some cereal this week. Tomorrow I start back to work and will work two shifts this week. Gwen likes to be by me at all times so hopefully it won't be too crazy for Gage. Ryder seems to be coming out of his shell and is becoming more outgoing and talking more. I love to hear him say Spongebob Squarepants! It cracks me up everytime! Hope everyone else had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment